Recently, lotsa things have happened...I would say... all things are mostly negative.
Life has never been fair to people, I guess. It seemed to be some games that some random ones set us on. I don't know, I'm confused. It's like I'm teased or something; I could not understand any one. For real!
Sometimes, I'd have a thought that I'd known a person really well, thoroughly inside to outside, but later on, I was wrong... I knew nothing ! That made me afraid... This damned life is just too strange to me... I always think that I would need a one, who would eventually understand the whole of me - except my parents, 'cuz they are just "too far" from me now; literally and metaphorically - and will always be by my side to support me every time I need. But I'm scared... that the person I believe in would finally turn out to be someone bad like those I've already hated!!!
...
I think I'm losing belief in people most of the time. Yes, someone said to me that I have to put faith on people, do not lose trust on them so easily... But I found it's too hard for me. Occasionally, many just tend to live their lives so selfishly and so annoying, always try - in one way or another, irritated me... I could not really put myself with them; I would really lose my patience and as a result, I avoided them and isolated myself from those. And I also found out a lot has used people's faith on them just to cheat, or work out some bad things. They think others' life so easy and so cheap that they just played on it. And also, some kinds also said out but barely carried out what they ever said. They never considered the values - there'll be sum of values through time, not just some of the few values present... Haiz... life's truly tough. I feel tired from this; some moments, I just wanted to throw away every single rule of life - live with total freedom that I wanted and yet, having the truth on people as well. But it may just be only in fairy tales..? I'd still always keep this thought: "Life has never been so fair and balance for most of people"... at least for me !
Whoever can really understand me and truly support me? (I'd think there has been only one recently, but that one also has to face a lot of troubles in this life)
...
Life has never been fair to people, I guess. It seemed to be some games that some random ones set us on. I don't know, I'm confused. It's like I'm teased or something; I could not understand any one. For real!
Sometimes, I'd have a thought that I'd known a person really well, thoroughly inside to outside, but later on, I was wrong... I knew nothing ! That made me afraid... This damned life is just too strange to me... I always think that I would need a one, who would eventually understand the whole of me - except my parents, 'cuz they are just "too far" from me now; literally and metaphorically - and will always be by my side to support me every time I need. But I'm scared... that the person I believe in would finally turn out to be someone bad like those I've already hated!!!
...
I think I'm losing belief in people most of the time. Yes, someone said to me that I have to put faith on people, do not lose trust on them so easily... But I found it's too hard for me. Occasionally, many just tend to live their lives so selfishly and so annoying, always try - in one way or another, irritated me... I could not really put myself with them; I would really lose my patience and as a result, I avoided them and isolated myself from those. And I also found out a lot has used people's faith on them just to cheat, or work out some bad things. They think others' life so easy and so cheap that they just played on it. And also, some kinds also said out but barely carried out what they ever said. They never considered the values - there'll be sum of values through time, not just some of the few values present... Haiz... life's truly tough. I feel tired from this; some moments, I just wanted to throw away every single rule of life - live with total freedom that I wanted and yet, having the truth on people as well. But it may just be only in fairy tales..? I'd still always keep this thought: "Life has never been so fair and balance for most of people"... at least for me !
Whoever can really understand me and truly support me? (I'd think there has been only one recently, but that one also has to face a lot of troubles in this life)
...
1 comments:
can come to me when you feel like venting out your frustration ^^
Post a Comment