Now, here I am again, back in this land. Back in this boring lifestyle... ( i think it would be much much more boring than last time)
...
Sometimes I just dunno whether the decision I've made previously is right or just a terrible mistake that somehow ruined my whole thing up until now. Though there were still some memorable things I had here. But... recently, I was so alone. ...
...
I think I should have someone who REALLY understand me, and can TRULY share with me all sadness and happiness; someone who ABSOLUTELY can cheer me up every time.
I would think that I'd never accept anyone that lied to me, or someone whose pride was just too high, or maybe someone who is too showing off...( just like people I met lately, and usually)
...
Why the world just have to be filled with too many damn...bad people ?
My life...back again...boring... dying... in Hell
Posted by
~ The cold breeze ~
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
1 comments:
cheer up :D
Post a Comment