Complexity... Anxiety....... Lazy

Blogging...
[dot dot dot]
Actually I dun really know what to blog here le...
Recently... Im quite...empty !? Dunno how to express, but juz the feeling of laziness and blank and confused
Hye hye hye... suddenly realize how complex the world is ...hye hye hye [laughing to myself]
But the realization makes living harder... im becoming crazy mann... hahhaa
I have lotsa lotsa wonderings about the surroundings... mostly on ppl
...
These few days i think i've been inspired to do things more...hehehe I wanna draw more...but im still lazy...but once be inspired can spend 4 hrs for 1 page XP... quite good works actually [gotta upload them one day ;)]... Like now, I wanna start on drawing the astronaut...but so lazy la (*but still blogging... hyehyehye !]
Another fact of being lazy is that ... blog template... i used from net one... haizz..so lazy dun wanna edit ... and i kind of not liking the black one alr... so changed :P
...
Talking crap quite alot ... but ... ye le... so random! (i quite like randomness though!)
Okye... stop here... if got more thing talk more later on, dun have wun talk :D hehehe
[*a crazie post*]

*BIGGEST QUESTION*
Why me ?

0 comments: