Why on the earth that the world could get so bored?
Haizz..wait, this time I'm gonna write a proper blog entry (= hehe!
[understanding]
First thing to ever write about, understanding. Recently, I've found that many people have judged the wrong way while communicating with each other, in one way or another. Anyway, but I just have the feeling that sometimes people's mind could get really superficial. They did not really get to understand the whole, really whole reasons/ideas about a thing, but quickly draw to one assumptive conclusion. I dunno why I feel really annoyed by these things... haizz, but it really ... make me feel... irritated !!! Sometimes ! Why people not taking abit of time to go and find out on the things but so conveniently make the conclusion themselves.
[randomness]
Most recently, many random things have happened to me. Hye hye hye !!! I dunno whether to call this, really random, or not. However, many times already, things have become like ... somewhat coincidental. The encounter with new people, and extending of relationship... makes me feel interesting. For a moment, I've just got e feeling that things have been arranged in some ways, and they... just happened !!! as expected (however to me they're not :P ) Nevertheless, it's still interesting that the circle of friends has been expanded somehow.
[level]
There'd be a moment in time, I'll feel inferior than your peer, ... peer's pressure! The feeling of being under-leveled would somehow overtake me. But ! I have thought thoroughly: what did I choose to do? and did I feel satisfied with my choice? It's really a matter of making decisions! I've been telling myself many times: It's up to me to choose what are my purposes for this period of time? and how am I gonna fulful it! By this way, I would not lose track and feel bad about myself. It is because I've chosen to work on certain things: maybe to spend time with friends, maybe just to have fun and slack around, not doing works maybe. There're also decisions made... that I feel regretted, but it was MY decisions; I'll find e way to fix it !!!
what would be the feeling of being led by our "usually-normal" friend?

For this time being, I found myself the want to be strong!!! I suddenly feel an urge to help the "friends" around me, I wanna protect people, keep them from suffering... yet not letting them being so sad!!! But im really confused... how am i gonna do this ?

[understanding]
First thing to ever write about, understanding. Recently, I've found that many people have judged the wrong way while communicating with each other, in one way or another. Anyway, but I just have the feeling that sometimes people's mind could get really superficial. They did not really get to understand the whole, really whole reasons/ideas about a thing, but quickly draw to one assumptive conclusion. I dunno why I feel really annoyed by these things... haizz, but it really ... make me feel... irritated !!! Sometimes ! Why people not taking abit of time to go and find out on the things but so conveniently make the conclusion themselves.
[randomness]Most recently, many random things have happened to me. Hye hye hye !!! I dunno whether to call this, really random, or not. However, many times already, things have become like ... somewhat coincidental. The encounter with new people, and extending of relationship... makes me feel interesting. For a moment, I've just got e feeling that things have been arranged in some ways, and they... just happened !!! as expected (however to me they're not :P ) Nevertheless, it's still interesting that the circle of friends has been expanded somehow.
[level]
There'd be a moment in time, I'll feel inferior than your peer, ... peer's pressure! The feeling of being under-leveled would somehow overtake me. But ! I have thought thoroughly: what did I choose to do? and did I feel satisfied with my choice? It's really a matter of making decisions! I've been telling myself many times: It's up to me to choose what are my purposes for this period of time? and how am I gonna fulful it! By this way, I would not lose track and feel bad about myself. It is because I've chosen to work on certain things: maybe to spend time with friends, maybe just to have fun and slack around, not doing works maybe. There're also decisions made... that I feel regretted, but it was MY decisions; I'll find e way to fix it !!!
what would be the feeling of being led by our "usually-normal" friend?
For this time being, I found myself the want to be strong!!! I suddenly feel an urge to help the "friends" around me, I wanna protect people, keep them from suffering... yet not letting them being so sad!!! But im really confused... how am i gonna do this ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment