What the hell is going on in this world?
I see no justice has been done recently... As I perceive things, I feel a bit of irritation!
...
When things are just turned upside-down!?
I should really admit, sometimes, when things happened for the first time, it is really difficult just to jump right into the conclusion to judge; or maybe, things that happened just not so frequently.
...
First thing, somebody just does not know what they should do and should know and should respond. Why they all just blindly interfere events that are not meant for them? I realize that for some “big dumb” they just want to poke their nose into people’s private life while they should be doing other things more important and urgent. The heck with them! Can’t they just stay in their own lives’ area? Please, life is just complicated enough already – it does not need some more bullshit to “spice” it up anymore! If doing so is just too fun for them because they have nothing to do, go mess up their own life la... why poking nose here and there!? Mind their own business first, understand!?
...
Then, what I feel also quite... irritating AGAIN, is that sometimes there is no equality/fairness in this society. From the outside, people always say that they are gonna solve the problems SOON! Yet, there is nothing done. And more, doubt is raised! Some people are just too pathetic; I think just because their lives are too filled with sorrow or maybe some impacts about trustworthiness in the past that make them so doubtful with mankind then!? What is their problem? Repeating the same things over and over again on one problem only!? There is just no faith in the one that they have been interested in before. Oh mye, ... if society turns out like this, damn pathetic, human just cannot live together in harmonized again – or maybe they can, yet in a FAKING world! (which I think has been going on for always! Life has little truth!) Furthermore, people taking general impression as a very concrete evidence to judge someone just makes me feel... hmm, a bit “pissed” ?! or maybe disappointed? Because previously I thought they would be much much better; yet they are not! And that kind of judging people is just so wrong: what is living for; have to understand fully truly a person first, then you then can say you “know” that person! “Know”, and “think” or “opinion” or “feel” are really totally different things – sometimes there are somebody just like to mix up everything together as one, and force themselves to think that they are using the same word, or at least, hearing the words that are similar in meaning. Haizz... pathetic!
...
Last thing! Please, when you are arguing with somebody, DON’T EVER SIDE-TRACKING! People have a tendency of not knowing what they are dealing with? So they just anyhow add in or divert their traces of argument to other subjects. FOCUS! FOCUS! You cannot accuse anyone if you just make a lot of points but toward other sub-subjects yet not the main thing. No point doing so!? Some more, I realize that the most frequent fallacy that people commit during arguing is appealing to force to attack the person. I experience just so many times, sometimes people just chop half-way your argument by saying “I think...” this and that... Hell with them!? Such hasty people, not waiting for everyone to finish first before they can claim themselves. By such actions, how could it be expected for them to understand what others are saying? They could just have the wrong perspectives of themselves only.
...
This life is always full with stubborn people, not pursuing the REAL truth maybe? But merely think they are just so right!? Anyway, you have to respect people also. Oh well, is this done yet? Why can’t I see it then?
...
At first they offered,
Help, whenever I needed, whenever I asked them to,
Then things came, I went to them, asking,
Would you just help me, clear my doubt? My confusion?
No, they said,
Why you come asking thing you are not certain on when it happened?
You know you are also to be blamed
For things you have done previously too,
I then replied,
If things were just too clear, you are just spare,
But unfortunately it is not,
So that I came, as you have told me,
Just to ask for some help,
Why you blame me?
I have never done anything wrong to you,
I have obliged such good rules you made,
I have been so good so far,
Now for a moment I just came,
Asking thing you have offered me before,
To request for some help,
But you just refused me, and furthermore, blamed me
Is it sound?
0 comments:
Post a Comment