"My" day

Yesterday was surely my really really bad day )=
I got called up in almost every lesson ... which was not something very favorable =P haha in GS, I was called for debating, in LA was my presentation, then after that a "break" in between by Human Geo...not too bad though XP haha but then in Chem I got called up twice, one for answering some questions, then one was for my presentation (yea, presentation again, twice in a day - some more addition of physics assignment which nearly killed me the day before yest! =( ) haizz... so SIAN!!! Haha, and somehow ms.chan also mentioned my name in maths lecture, then mdm.woon also asked me up during contact period =___= WHAT THE HECK IS YESTERDAY AH? XP hahaha so funny I guess !

...

But the most random and fun thing yesterday that I did was playing hockey XP. Supposedly, I was in my class team competing in floorball. Somehow, the floorball people were not there, so yea! Wenjia just got a great idea then "Do u wanna play hockey? haha" ya, that was a great idea !!! So it finally turned out that we all played hockey - an 04-against-fourckers match !!! 2-on-3. Wenjia, Quyen and I on one side, fighting the "cricketers" - Divij and Pravin. Somehow I found out that I could score quite well !! Lols!! XD haha so that was it for the day. Started with debate, ended with hockey! =P Everyone...CHEERS!
I'm gonna post an "emo" post again, ... but not now, so ya, ppl, wait! till I got emo again then I post up. Not so late though - nowadays so easily to be "emo" hahaha X)

0 comments: