Nothingness...

It's been awhile since the last entry...
Yea, recently I'm out of topic to blog alr... Everything appears to me as sad and devastated as usual, so yup, I dun wanna post them here!
Too many seasoning would make the dish taste bad;
...
But only one thing now that I really wanna blog about... is that of randomness!?
Recently as I've observed, some people have, in some ways, created kind of attention to me! I dunno how I should perceive this: good, bad, or just some passing-by stuff that I should not really care (yes, actually Im concerning about them now XD hahaha!!!)
...
Things went a little bit crazy these days, yea, but not in a fun way! Most of my expectations have been turned down by a supernatural force maybe! X)... heckit! I dun care, now I would just let thing go the way it want, maybe that would be better I guess?!
I'm still waiting for something to happen... yes, something!

0 comments: