The year-end class party is always filled with most fun and unexpected surprises from every single members of the class. And really, for today, I am so enjoyed myself during the whole evening that I could not help myself feeling extremely happy and totally excited.
Yea, admittedly, the beginning of the party is quite… hmmm… common in a way: we watched a bit of movie. Haha yet, the movie is superb! Humorously lame: kung fu hustle. Afterward, … HURRAY!!! We decided to changed into game: dressing-up! And obviously, the people who got sabo for today are…. our beloved CT rep, Divij, and the class always famously glamorous, Pravin! And here they are…newly-wed couple!? XD
(I’ve never believed that we could do this well…!!!) and pravin even got some moments of his own XP…
Then, the next one in line is…. Non other than the dearest teacher, mr.chia!!!!!!
(hmm…got quite a pose here er??! :D hahaha!)
Hahaha and before our superb show, some more games were played…(sadly no more photos from here :( as evil lynna took my cam…haizzzz!! XD – if anyone wanna see her ‘camwhoring photos’ plz contact for more details… erm, obviously not me hahhaha!!)
…
To everyone expected surprise XD, renjean and shuyi have brought up the great 04’s ‘who wanna be a millionaire’ (most appropriate as who has greatest memory to me XD) we all studied every single moments, dated back to our very first days together, the orientation – erm, can omit out the induction hahaha, as it was only one days : P). it was really to my surprise tat certain record of memory has been mentioned accurately that even the characters inside that piece of memory could not really recall it XD…yea! Shuyi u rox! n yea, renjean, u rox us as well!!! For everything, e games, e plan, e video, e ideas about the gifts and the messages… almost everything!!
…
And lastly, the few last lines here is dedicated to mr.chia and mdm.woon– I dunno whether u could really see these but yea, it’s still here!!!
‘Thank you again, thank you so much for being such great civic tutors for this two years. You all have brought to our class the very first spirit of something called bonding, and something called relationship and caring for one another. There were moments you really just brought us all up, made us realize many things tat we could not really see: you have encouraged us to take chance, have shown us the care and the concern… I would like to say that most of people would be so jealous at our class since we have such great civic tutors like you!!!’
…
I’m so glad; it is just like, my own discovery to something I’ve been so used to but never recognized truthfully: this kind of relationship that is so precious that I would never ever forget!
ps: will post photos later, since dunno how could not upload :(
Class party: the farewell in the end of 2008...
Posted by
~ The cold breeze ~
Saturday, October 25, 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment