Thinking back of what I've been recently... I am wondering if ignorance really helps me with anything?
...
There's sometime I would think that ignoring something would save me time from considering something that apparently I cannot set myself along with. However, now for me I think: would it make me missing out some parts of the world or not? (hahaha, I did type 'some parts of my life' but I just realized it was not appropriate!)
_ The pros of ignorance: never have to bear with thing that you hate; never have to take time to think about something, never have your mind bothered by some irritating stuffs?
_ The cons of ignorance: never realize if something has changed; never consider thoroughly about a situation; never understand truthfully if something is really something... hahaha
Weighing between these... which one should be much better? Still depend on my choice!!!
...
But now I'm having another thought: am I really ignorant or I just act ignorant to things? Hmmm...
Sometimes I just cannot realize how I should act appropriately in some situations, or how I should respond to people that they might see what I am?... My thought is always, just act like myself - but now I do not know how is 'myself' !?
Ignorance...
Posted by
~ The cold breeze ~
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment